As part of today’s downtime we have issued refunds on certain in game purchases. You will notice that you have more Aurum or Marks of Favour if you did the following:
1) We have changed the way unlocking Weapon Pages work. From now on all unlocks will include both the Actives and the Passive page for the weapon. Anyone that purchased both the Active and Passive of the same weapon for Aurum will have 400 Aurum reimbursed per set of pages they bought. For example, if you bought Shotgun Active and Shotgun Passive for Aurum then you will have 400 more Aurum when you log in. If you bought both Shotgun Active/Passive and Pistol Active/Passive you will receive 800 Aurum.
If you only purchased the Active OR the Passive you will not receive a reimbursement, instead after the patch you will receive the associated page you did not purchase for free.
2) The price for Sprint 2 has been reduced from 10,000 Marks of Favour to 2,500 MoF. If you unlocked Sprint 2 for 10,000 MoF you will have 7500 MoF reimbursed.
3) Finally, we have also reduced the price of your first weapon unlock from 20,000 Marks of Favour to 5,000 MoF. Anyone that purchased 1 Weapon page for MoF will have 15,000 MoF reimbursed. Players that purchased 2 or more for MoF will have 30,000 MoF reimbursed.
You will automatically have these reimbursements applied to your account when you log in. Thank you!
Phase 1 of the Elite Dungeon System is now available! Elite Dungeons present high-level challenges to seasoned players, and feature 10 different difficulty levels, simply titled “Elite 1” through “Elite 10”. Each difficulty level increases the dungeon’s overall challenge as well as loot and rewards when completed. Elite difficulties 1 through 4 ramp up steadily from Story dungeon difficulty, while difficulties 5 through 10 feature new obstacles and challenges to overcome.
Players may queue for Elite Dungeons through the Group Finder. Elite difficulty is available for the following dungeons:
Additional dungeons may be added in the future.
In addition to the Elite dungeon system, many changes and improvements have been made to dungeon loot and rewards, Patron benefits, and quality-of-life; all based on your feedback. Thank you!
- Introduced phase 1 of the Elite Dungeon System
- Adjusted the loot table for chests in story dungeons to provide a higher chance of receiving an item over a distillate – Rougly a 50/50 split.
- Significantly increased the rate that rare chests will spawn in story dungeons.
- Rare chests in story dungeons will now give both a distillate and an extraordinary item.
- Players will receive a guaranteed extraordinary item for the first dungeon they complete each day.
- Added glyphs to Scenario chests.
- Increased the signet drop rate in lair chests.
- Added XP to the repeatable dungeon missions.
- Increased the base inventory size to 35.
- Reduced the cost of Sprint 2 to 2500 Marks of Favour.
- Quickened Anima has been renamed to Sprint Upgrade.
- Unlocking a weapon’s active or passive page will now unlock the other page for free.
- The price of the first weapon unlock has been reduced to 5000 Marks of Favour.
- Increased the rate at which players gain AP and SP at level 50.
- Attaching glyphs and signets no longer costs Marks of Favour.
- Patrons will now receive 1 bonus AP whenever they gain an AP through XP.
- Patrons will now receive 1 bonus SP whenever they gain an SP through XP.
- Patrons now receive 20% more Marks of Favour from Challenges.
- Teleporting no longer requires Anima Shards for Patrons.
- All players can now initiate a trade with any other player as long as they are either a patron, or have reached level 15.
- Players who completed achievements The Buzz, or The Unseen in The Secret World now see these under Eternal Echoes.
- Little Lion, Trippy Wisp, and Loyal Hound may now be deleted or consumed even when the pet is already owned. This addresses an issue where these items got stuck for legacy players who transferred these pets from The Secret World.
- Added Surgical gloves, blue and Surgical gloves, white to the Agartha Achievement Vendor.
- Made all the Achievement Vendor clothing items auto-consume on purchase.
- Added the Snowball toss, Nassir’s Groovy Gun, and Shoes of Synchronicity to the Agartha Achievement Vendor.
- It is no longer possible to meet-up into the Mining Museum Basement.
- Updated a number of Interaction UIs to more accurately represent what the player is doing.
- Adjusted the distribution of rewards for Lair missions.
- Trainers now interrupt themselves when the player picks up the phone
- Fixed an issue that could cause the mouse cursor to disappear during character creation.
- You can now search for weapons on the Auction based on their attachment (Energy, Restoration, etc).
- Changed the visuals on the ability bar so that the potion and gadget icons are clearer.
- Updated the shotgun weapon UI
- Added a button next to the help button on ability pages that will play the weapon specialty video.
- Fixed an error in the calculation of Item Power.
- Tweaked the behavior of the secret worlders in Agartha who are having trouble handling the weight of the dark days.
- Fixed a case where upgrading capstones produced some odd behavior in the ability purchase window.
- Fixed an odd interaction with the loot box UI after purchasing additional dungeon, scenario, or lair keys.
- Gaining AP or SP when above the cap will no longer set you back to the cap.
- Fixed an issue where weapon unlock pages were dispalying the wrong cost.
- Changed the wording in the Auction House to say “listing fee” rather than “deposit fee”.
- Resurrection Joe and Ttsahthat, Lord of Mucus have had their level and power adjusted to intended values.
- The vampire ability Field Transfusion will now Root instead of Stun to allow some counter play.
- Resolved an issue with some fist DoTs overwriting each other.
- Reload animations for shotgun should now always display your shotgun when playing.
- Fixed a case where the Sanguine Wendigo could vaporize before the chase had finished during the mission Rolls Downhill.
- Added a fallback for cases where the Sanguine Wendigo is invulnerable during the final fight of Rolls Downhill.
- Fixed the waypoint to enter the sewers being wrong during Tier 5 of Dawning of an Endless Night.
- The mission giver for the Tyler Freeborn chain now properly appears on the main map.
- The Cult Leader now provides mission updates in an area, instead of only to those who hit him during They Never Stop Coming.
- The phone now displays the full conversation for English players during the mission Black Sun, Red Sand.
- Dying to Carter’s Prom Night now provides a helpful reminder about the ward during Carter Unleashed.
- The first pumpkin patch should no longer have invisible wisps during Jack’s Back.
- The same Headlamp is now used for all missions requiring one.
- Fixed a case where it was possible to become stuck after crashing out of the instance for End Game.
- Fixed a case where it was possible to become stuck after crashing out of the instance for Total Eclipse.
- A number of texture and seam issues with various pieces of clothing have been fixed.
- A number of T-shirts that had their graphics being cut off have been fixed.
- Fixed an issue where some versions of the Sick kicks sneakers were not visible in the Dressing Room.
- Fixed an issue where some Cat ears headsets were not visible in the Dressing Room.
- Fixed an issue where the Icy claws were not visible in the Dressing Room for players who transferred them from The Secret World.
- Fixed an issue where some Military berets were not visible in the Dressing Room.
- Fixed an issue where the Extra Life t-shirt was using the wrong mesh for male characters.
- Extra Life t-shirt, blue should now have the correct thumbnail for each gender.
- Secret Podcast t-shirt should now have the correct thumbnail for each gender.
- Initiate Jacket, Dragon should now have the correct thumbnail for each gender.
- The Army combat cap, filthy is now visible in the Dressing Room.
- Fixed an issue where the Kimono, blue with grey was not working properly for Illuminati characters.
- The Unity Core (Templar) outfit is now properly restricted to Templar characters.
- Leather Wristwraps are now listed in the Hands category.
- Tube bras are now visible in the Dressing Room.
- Added Pinstripe suit pants and color variants to the dressing room.
- Combat headset should now appear in the correct clothing category.
- Lace cameo chokers should now appear in the correct clothing category for female Dragon characters.
- Drop earrings should now appear in the correct clothing category for female Dragon characters.
- Open leather jackets should now be viewable in the Dressing Room.
- Fiery Nightmare mask should now be visible in the Dressing Room.
- Unicorn’s Visage should now be visible in the Dressing Room.
- Creepy Equine mask should now be visible in the Dressing Room.
- Creepy Zebra mask should now be visible in the Dressing Room.
- Machine Helmet should now be visible in the Dressing Room.
- Surgical Gloves should now be visible in the Dressing Room.