SEPTEMBER 22 FIXES
- Fixed an issue that was causing some mission items to be automatically removed from the Mission Items inventory earlier than intended. The missions affected by this issue have been re-enabled, and we have attempted to respawn the mission items on any players currently stuck on those missions. If you are still unable to complete a mission due to missing the required item, please contact Customer Service for assistance.
- For real this time: The Delete All Mail button in the Auction House UI will no longer delete mail that has attachments. Players may either delete those individually, or take all of the attachments first.
- Item number display in the bottom right of the inventory should no longer include mission items.
- Fixed a cause of the infamous scenario double-spawn bug during the second half of scenarios. We think we got it, but if you see any more double-spawns, please let us know!
- Emotes that are obtained through sources other than directly purchasing them will now show their source instead of the purchase button.
- Emotes UI will now default to having the first tab selected for characters who have never selected any tabs in the Emotes UI.