Hotfixes: August 3, 2017
STEAM PATRON COMPENSATION
All Steam Patrons who missed claiming Cache Keys due to recent issues with Patronage have been granted two Cache Keys. These keys may be found in Delivered Items.
Please be aware that this appears as a single entry that may be claimed twice on an account. Each claim is for a single key for a single character. Both may be claimed on the same character. New characters on eligible accounts made after this compensation will see the keys appear after relogging at least once after entering the game for the first time.
- Fixed an issue causing some Steam players to be charged the wrong currency for purchases.
- It is no longer possible for Steam players to purchase Aurum or become a Patron before reaching Agartha for the first time.
- Steam players no longer need to relog after becoming a Patron to start receiving their benefits.
- Making any instant purchases with Aurum is now blocked until you reach Agartha for the first time.
- It is no longer possible to equip more than one of the same weapon type.
- Fixed some UIs that would occasioanlly cause clients to crash.
- Filth bombs in Agartha no longer instantly kill players.
- Fixed an issue causing Rending Reality to not deal damage to players.
- Rending Reality can no longer be evaded.
- Adjusted the damage dealt to players on the upper platform without Zuberi’s buff.
- Reduced the health of the Bird of the Zero Point Pathogen.
- Increased the health of She Who Crawls Outside.
- Fixed an issue where the instance would not open at midnight.