Welcome to the Agent Network, a brand-new feature where you manage prospective agents, send them on assignments, gear them up, and get awesome rewards. Gain access to this new system, and your first Agent, upon reaching faction rank 3. Once unlocked, the Agent Network can be accessed by pressing [P]. Learn all about the Agent Network here!
- Updated chat channels so that instances and adventure playfields now share the same channels. You can now be in Horror Show, and speak in Kingsmouth’s General chat!
- Increased the population caps for New York, London, and Seoul to allow up to 60 players to be in the same instance.
- Removed some deprecated options from the HUD Functionality section of Interface Options.
- Added feedback when attempting to use a teleport without having enough Anima Shards.
- The reload UI command has been disabled while on the character selection screen.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent weapon energy from regenerating under certain conditions.
- Updated the minimum value for Hover info delay to 0.1 seconds.
- Wispy Woods and Eco-Unfriendly item missions now have the correct cooldowns.
- Updated the Agartha Conduit teleport to use the same location as the Agartha Anima Warp.
- Updated the recommended level for Black Sun, Red Sand to be more appropriate.
- Added a missing percentage symbol to Astral Facade’s tooltip in Darkness War.
- All items dropped from Supply Crates are now Unique.
- Fixed an issue where the Phoenician Support Stratagem gadget was not blocking some pulling abilities. Note that there are some pull abilities which also purge and the purge is applied before the pull happens. In these cases the pull will go through if the purge manages to remove the immunity effect.
- Fixed an issue where the initial hit from Crystallised Blaze was dealing less damage than it should.
- Fixed an issue where the damage from Crystallised Blaze was being pulled from the weapon you had equipped at the time rather than from the Elementalism Focus which cast it.
- Fixed an issue where Signet of Cataclysms was not affecting the damage of the Blizzard ability.
- The healing from Mark of the Starspawn can now critically heal.
- Fixed an issue where the Orochi Motivator hammer was not giving the correct amount of Protection.
- Fixed an issue where the bonus damage effect from Ashes of Elder Things was not being removed when the bonus damage was dealt.
- Updated the description of the Outrage ability to denote that the Rage is only gained while in combat.
- Fixed an issue where the ability Pain Suppression would require you to have 3 energy to use it instead of the 2 energy that it costs.
- Fixed an issue where the bonus energy gained from critically hitting would prevent Jungle Style from triggering properly.
- Fixed an issue where Purification Drone Model UW-0 would not recognize the Lifeburn debuff as a cleanseable effect.
- Fixed a tooltip issue where the Hammer “Mangler” did not correctly state that the Crit Power bonus it grants only affects Hammer attacks. This is a description update and no functionality has been altered.
- Traps placed by NPCs, such as the Atenist Demolitionist’s mines, will now properly align to the ground when placed on a slope.
- Ground targeted AoE channeled spells using inverted simple targeting will no longer stop if the original target dies.
ACHIEVEMENTS and LEGENDS
- Limited Exposure – Fixed Male Templar and Male Illuminati characters not receiving a wearable hat.
- Fixed a case where Lilith 9 could fail to appear.
- Added some variations of the Welding goggles that were missing for male characters.
- Fixed inconsistent capitalization with Goon clothing set.