Have you explored the depths of Dark Agartha? A chilling foretelling of a possible future, Dark Agartha is an activity aimed at end-game players looking for a challenge.
Dark Agartha is accessible once you reach Level 50. To begin, visit a Bounty Board in regular Agartha and you’ll be guided to the entrance.
If you haven’t had a chance to check out Dark Agartha (or just haven’t in a while), give it a shot! Here’s what’s new:
- Achievements – 25 brand-new achievements are now available from Dark Agartha. Good hunting!
- More Variety – Variety is the spice of life. Discover new combinations of special effects and abilities used by bosses!
- Tier 4 Talismans – Previously, Dark Agatha only offered Tier 4 Glyph upgrade materials. Now, you can find Tier 4 Talisman materials for even more power!
- Challenge Timelines – A Shady Salesman now stands outside Dark Agartha’s entrance. Every day, he sells access to a different challenge, increasing the overall difficulty of your run, but also offering greater potential rewards.
- New Cosmetic Loot – Challenge Timelines also feature the possibility of new cosmetic rewards, such as a sprint, an outfit, and an emote.
- New Boss – The ‘beloved’ Security 5 has, somehow, wandered into Dark Agartha’s treacherous timeline…and its IFF system identifies you as an intruder! (o_o)
- Expanded Difficulty Options – For the hardened player, Dark Agartha’s difficulty levels now scale up to Elite level 17.
See you in game!